It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here! A seven-story fantasy and sci-fi collection of short fiction. One quarter the size of an average novel, it’s perfect for summer reading or when you have a few minutes to spare but not a couple hours or more.
Check it out at Amazon, where it’s available for preorder. It will be delivered to your Kindle device on July 10. NOTE: you can download a free Kindle app to enable viewing on tablets, phones, computers, etc. You DON’T need a Kindle reader per se.
You’ll find humor, twists and more in The Fountain. Like what? Here’s an example:
- Karma can be painful in “The Fountain”–when a plunderer meets a long-dead shaman.
- A family adopts a retriever with special talents in “Lily, an Amazing Dog.”
- A vampire has a strange problem, in “Alfred’s Strange Blood Disorder.”
- A perennial favorite, dimensional travel, with a strange twist in “The Closet Door.”
- What could that column of fire be, rising from the Atlantic off the Outer Banks? Read “The Flame” to find out what it meant to troubled writer Carson.
- A wizard casts a spell that works well for a princess, but will it be as good for him? Check out “The Wizard.”
- Finally, “The Fribble” offers an alien encounter of an odd sort, to a pharmaceutical company rep searching for new drugs in the Amazon Rain forest.
Later in July and August, we’ll have some discount days and some free days. Watch this space for announcements.
By mid-September, we’ll make it available in other digital formats–ePub for Nook, Kobo, etc., and on iBooks for Apple readers.
3 thoughts on “The Fountain and six more short stories coming soon”
Shared around! My review will go live Sunday. I hope you get some pre-orders! 🙂
Thanks again! Yes, I think there are some preorders but the reports are slow to post. Based on rank in subcategories, something is happening!
Good! 🙂 PS. My replies to comments on Sunday’s post will be rare til Sunday night. It’s Canada Day here tomorrow and I’m off to brother’s cottage for the weekend, not much Wifi and maybe too many festivities. 🙂